At every stage of your life, it is always a good idea to learn new things. Regardless of your age, there is so much to discover about the world because of the continuous changes happening around you.
Like the famous saying that goes ‘knowledge is power’, it tells us to continuously strive to absorb more information as much as we can. Here at Teach Me, we want you to become the best version of yourself and widen your knowledge about anything under the sun. Broaden your horizons by getting to know the different courses in our academy now!
Jumpstart your learning: Most popular courses you should try
Teach Me has a plethora of courses available for anyone interested and excited to do something outside of their usual routine. The topics can range from classes about religion to information about the different digital platforms. Our most popular courses are listed below:
Beginner’s Guide To The Art of Islam
The Beginner’s Guide to the Art of Islam is a preparatory course for those who are venturing into the Islam religion. The most important art form in the Islamic World is the Quran. It is written in elegant scripts that represent Allah’s divine word which Muhammad received directly from Allah during his visions. Quranic verses are executed in various calligraphy works, found in many forms of art and architecture around the world.
This tutorial will allow you to:
- Better understand Islam
- Know the concept of what Islam is and what it is not
- Read and grasp manifestations and translations about Islam through learning the culture and languages of Indian people
- Give you tools on how to engage with the religion and under its phenomena
The Fundamentals of Facebook Ads and Management
If you want to improve your advertising and marketing skills, you can join this course about the fundamentals of Facebook Ads and Management. It is an online course with all the details you need to know about social media marketing from a beginner to an advanced level, depending on your current skills.
In this course, you can learn how to:
- Better manage your social media pages
- Learn the different content management options
- Grasp the various social media strategies
- Teach you how to optimize your Facebook ads
- Guide you on how to effectively reach your target audience
- Help grow your page and increase your likes
Using A Scientific Calculator
A scientific calculator is a type of electronic calculator that is usually handheld. It is designed to calculate problems in science, engineering and mathematics. You can often find this in both educational and professional settings. The ‘using a scientific calculator’ course will give you a better idea of its features and encourage you to use it in your everyday life.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic functions of a scientific calculator
- Know which calculator function you should use when solving a given problem
- Be aware of the possible errors when you are entering calculations and how to fix them
- Apply your knowledge of calculator functions to a range of mathematical calculations
Everyone ages, whether you like it or not, and the world is filled with many people living longer than previous generations. However, many see this as a problem but is it really? Find the answer in our free course titled Introducing Ageing which can give you a better idea of this issue along with the other key components related to it.
By the end of this course, you can be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the current issues in ageing and the later life
- Reflect on the different experiences related to ageing and the later life
- Analyze case studies of different situations about ageing, drawing out their relevance to other concepts and ideas
- Develop your literacy and numeracy skills along with your digital and information literacy
Living With Diabetes
As part of the Teach Me’s health and fitness category, the Living with Diabetes course introduces the parts of the body and the processes involved in the development of diabetes. It is a free course that you can access whenever you want.
After studying the Living with Diabetes course, you are expected to:
- Define and use the different medical terms related to diabetes
- Recognize the definitions and applications of various concepts to diabetes
- Explain how diabetes is diagnosed
- Describe the different types of diabetes and their possible causes
- Define some of the structures and chemical changes involved in glucose regulation within the body
- Discuss the factors that make people prone to developing diabetes including genetic aspects
Introduction to Google Docs
Google Docs is a free cloud-based word processor that people often use today. In this course, you will better understand how to utilize it especially if you are not familiar with its features. This is a free course with a certificate so give it a try whenever you want.
By the end of this tutorial, you will be able to know the following:
- How to use the different tools in the Google Docs
- How to create professional and eye-catching documents
- How to save your data in the cloud
How the World Began: The Big Bang
Ever wondered how the world began? This course entitled ‘How the World Began: The Big Bang’ discusses everything about this scientific theory by Georges Lemaitre. He was a Belgian cosmetologist and a catholic priest who was called the father of the Big Bang Theory. In this free class, you will be introduced to the Big Bang Theory along with its three main lines of experimental evidence that support its claim.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the characteristics of light emitted by stars
- Distinguish between true and false statements relevant to the distribution and motion of stars within galaxies, and of galaxies within clusters and superclusters
- Outline the methods used for estimating the distances to stars and galaxies
- Explain and apply Hubble’s law
- Identify between various sources of redshift and estimate their relative importance in a given situation
Basics of Interviewing Skills
The interview portion is an important part of the employment process. It is commonly a question and answer segment and doesn’t vary much in different industries. To increase your chances of getting the position, you need to hone your skills and show that you are a good candidate for the job. However, not everyone is versed about this so we came up with a course about the basics of interviewing skills.
In this course, you can learn the following:
- Different parts of an interview
- What to wear in an interview
- What to bring in your interview
- How to answer interview questions eloquently
Judges and the Law
If you are interested in the legal field, you can learn more about judges and the law here at Teach Me. We have a free course that discusses how the common law system works and the differences between the civil code and common law. Also, it examines the different advantages and disadvantages of the common law system.
After studying in this course, you can be able to:
- Understand the meaning of the common law system
- Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the common law and how its rules are made and changed
- Discuss how a precedent can be altered or avoided
- Identify the ratio decidendi and obiter dictum of a court case
- Read and analyze legal materials like cases, statutes and academic commentaries
Introduction to Windows 7
The Introduction to Windows 7 course is more on the technical side part of the IT and Software category in Teach Me. Windows 7 is an operating system (OS) developed by Microsoft for personal computers. It was the new version after the Windows Vista OS that was released in 2006.
With an OS, a computer can manage various software and perform essential tasks. This is also possible with the help of the Graphical User Interface (GUI) which allows users to visually interact with your computer’s functions in a logical, fun and easy way.
By the end of this free tutorial, you are expected to:
- Know how to operate the Windows 7 OS
- Understand the processes involved in Windows 7
- Identify the different functions in Windows 7 and how to use them to your advantage
Teach Me: Unravel the greatness of learning
Unravel more about the beauty of learning new things at our academy. Teach Me is the best place to discover more information about the world through the online platform. Know more about us by visiting our website today. Don’t forget to enrol in our courses and begin your pursuit of greater knowledge now!