Diagrams, charts and graphs are used by all sorts of people to express information in a visual way, whether it’s in a report by a colleague or a plan from your interior designer. This course will teach you how to interpret these tools and how to use them yourself to convey information more effectively.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- draw and interpret scale diagrams
- extract information from tables
- draw, interpret and compare pie charts, bar charts and frequency diagrams
- use and interpret coordinates
- plot points and draw graphs, using suitable axes and scales.
This course has two aims: firstly, to help you read and interpret information in the form of diagrams, charts and graphs, and secondly, to give you practice in producing such diagrams yourself.
To start you will deal with interpreting and drawing diagrams to a particular scale. You will then learn to extract information from tables and charts. Finally you will learn to draw graphs using coordinate axes, which is a very important mathematical technique.
No Reviews found for this course.