Living with diabetes is a free course that introduces the parts of the body and processes involved in the development of diabetes.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- define and use, or recognise definitions and applications of, each of the terms printed in bold in the text
- explain how diabetes is diagnosed
- describe the different types of diabetes and their possible causes
- describe some of the structures and chemical changes involved in glucose regulation within the body
- discuss the factors that make people prone to developing diabetes, including genetic aspects.
No Reviews found for this course.