Do you need to change the way you think when faced with a complex situation? Managing Complexity: A Systems Approach, is a free course that examines how systemic thinking and practice enables you to cope with the connections between things, events and ideas. By taking a broader perspective complexity becomes manageable and it is easier to accept that gaps in knowledge can be acceptable.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- reflect on personal purposes and expectations of doing this course
- record personal initial and developing understandings of what the course is about
- keep an on-going record of these developing understandings, expectations and experiences
- use a Learning Journal to record any reflections
- take responsibility for these reflections.
No Reviews found for this course.