Enterprise systems are software applications that automate and integrate all many of the key business processes of an organisation. With some understanding of software development, in this free course, Software development for enterprise systems, you will learn about current development practices for this type of system and develop relevant skills to apply them to real-world problems. You will develop core skills in object-oriented analysis and design, allowing you to develop software that is fit for purpose, reusable and amenable to change.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- describe a software development process used in an object-oriented approach to software
- describe the activities that take place during software development
- understand the different modelling perspectives used in the course, and what is important in each of them
- understand the terminology of objects
- understand the terms framework, component and pattern, and discuss their relevance to the development of more flexible software.
No Reviews found for this course.